Monday, January 25, 2010

When Will My Clamydia Symptons Clear I Was Still A Virgin When I Met My Boyfriend. How Can I Have Got Clamydia Before I Date My Boyfriend.?

I was still a virgin when i met my boyfriend. How can i have got clamydia before i date my boyfriend.? - when will my clamydia symptons clear

Well, my friend, who is usually the 1 that took my virginity was. I have worked with him for 4 years. I have an ex-boyfriend, yes, but still 14 years and know nothing about sex right now, if nothing has happened between us. I was 15 and a half when I found a friend and was then 20yrs old. He has more experience than me and I was not at this time. Now I am 19 years of information about the sex life. I think I cheated, and we can not deny. I have not really gone for a test, but they say he did it. I never asked for a report from your doctor, but what I can do is the desire to provide a further test in another 2 months to look for, because that is papsmear correctly on my next, and I'm coming with me! So we can face to face.

Do you think that it is a better idea of all. Be direct.

1 comments:

shawna said...

Sorry, it was a bit difficult to understand, but if you think you have an STD May, go to the doc for the PAP before major problems. If you do this, and have with her boyfriend for a while and are loyal to him, ummm, it's probably fraud. Please go to the doc to be safe. And please read the following questions that apply. It is really difficult to give advice when we say do not know what you do.

Post a Comment