Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How Much Do People Know About Kawaski Disease Does Anyone Know Anythingabout Kawaski Disease?

Does anyone know anythingabout kawaski disease? - how much do people know about kawaski disease

Research positions, I'm doing a paper and a presentation of Kawasaki disease for the school and asked anyone had experience with it, or knows something I can that is the role or would presentaion healpful and I will keep everything confidential. apprectiate me no infro you can give me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a touching disease.mainly children, sometimes in adults.the symptoms include fever, conjunctivitis, exudative with1.non .. Membrane disease 2.mucous like chapped lips, red tongue, sore throat .. Erythema 3.odema or 4 rash and cervical lymphadenopathy ... The main complications are aneurysm, arteritis [main coronary arteries] MI .....

Post a Comment