Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Restless Leg Syndrome Acupuncture What Is Wrong With Me? Seratonin Or Dopamine Levels?? Do I Have Restless Leg Syndrome?!?

What is wrong with me? Seratonin or Dopamine levels?? Do I have Restless Leg Syndrome?!? - restless leg syndrome acupuncture

I'm unhappy, can not sleep, chronic pain in the legs and hind legs when trying to sleep. It hurts soo bad and affects your work, my relationships, my confidence in myself, everything!

Things I have tried:
A number of doctors and several blood tests
Calcium Tablets
Iron tablets
Vitamin B Pills
Acupuncture
Yoga
Meditation
Aspirin
Diet rich in proteins
Sugar level diet
Exercise
take a hot bath or shower before bed
Calcium + Magnesium Tablets
Vitamin D pills
X-rays
Massage
Soap under the sheets (Old Wives Tale)

What is wrong with me? I'm only 25 and have had this condition for 4 years, has destroyed my life and I know what it is. I have no interest in sex, but I would not say depressed, I am. I have a good appetite, but my libido dropped, I have mood swings and chronic pain in the legs during the night or just relax!

Please, please, please help me! What's going on ... I have seen among many doctors!

0 comments:

Post a Comment