Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Will A Givi Fit My Bike New Suzuki GSX 650F - Info On Luggage?

New Suzuki GSX 650F - Info on Luggage? - will a givi fit my bike

I have an S40 on the road in my new Suzuki 650F. Love it, it is no turning back. A small problem in the storage facility is enough for a pack of gum!?

The wheel has its back to 2008 and as such is not for the general in E. Bay or on the Web.

I am looking for a basic roof rack. GIVI kits sell newspapers, but it is more than $ 500.00. The balls, which are more fitted for the standard wire rack for about $ 100.00. So I try a wire rack style, to fit my bike.

PS - on the back of the bike is identical to the Suzuki Bandit 1250th So whatever form the tail of a bike that fits into mine.

Any help would be soooooo apriciated. I TIARD always in the rainWithout my faith rain suit!

Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment