Friday, February 19, 2010

Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Bleach Face Can I Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Bleach My Face And Hair.?

Can I use Hydrogen Peroxide to bleach my face and hair.? - use hydrogen peroxide to bleach face

No. Please do not use directly, be harmful, because their concentration can ... Killing skin cells.

Please use the tubes or lotions / powders with the right mix all the ingredients necessary for the proper Bleach ....

said the old saying ... A balanced diet is always good for health.

3 comments:

K365.25 said...

Can not clean your face, but it can bleach hair if you're outside in the sun (my natural color is dark brown, almost black, mine a rusty color)

stitches... said...

No, but you can clean your ears with it.

PK said...

You may not damage beautifill his face. Ok

Post a Comment