Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Towing A Frames For Sale In Northern Ireland Mechanic Charging Extra Money What Can I Do? (Toronto)?

Mechanic charging extra money what can I do? (Toronto)? - towing a frames for sale in northern ireland

I had an accident last week and struck a pole in our house.
Radiator damaged and had recommended to tow the vehicle for sale a boutique of automotive services, and "from a friend in Mississauga.
The mechanic in the first study were told to only about $ 2,000 Body Repairs (replacing the radiator, bumper, hood, lamp, etc. ...) and get an extra $ 1000 for the assembly of the wheels, the second day up to $ 3700 for the total. Yesterday, when I went there, which had replaced the hood and driver's side, and look like part of the system, but the wheel is not bad, and I do not know why he insists that the wheel is a need for replacement. Even without the guidance is being sought by the road pretty. I am torn and do not know what to do. I do not know a mechanic you trust. Can I hire an inspector? Is there a case for complacencyin?

0 comments:

Post a Comment